Oh sweet sweet fuzzy socks,
The apple of my eye,
Without your sweet sweet lovin,
I think I might just die!
So many colours to choose,
Pink, blue, red and green,
You are the prettiest socks,
This girl has ever seen.
I wear you everyday,
With you life is grand.
I feel your extra cushy goodness,
Every time I stand.
I have fallen in love,
I am simply head over heels!
I can not resist,
Your oh so saucy appeal.
Oh sweet sweet fuzzy socks,
I love you with all my heart.
Slipping into you every morning,
Makes for the perfect start.
It’d be fuzzy socks for all,
If I had things my own way,
We’d all wear fuzzy socks,
Each and every single day.
So if ever you have a bad day,
And you're looking for some love,
Put on a pair of fuzzy socks,
and give your toes a hug!
Friday, December 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Team i love your poem. it brought a smile to my face. aw the little things that get us through... team!! i'm calling you today!
awwww! I hope your exam went well love!
I wore my fussy socks for my 9 km walk, and my feet were happy and cozy and warm the whole way! I even got a comment on them at the latka party. oh fuzzy socks, the apple of my eye. you are a poet team
Post a Comment