So it's exam time. A time historically characterized by anxiety, sleep deprivation, fumbling, and eye strain. I won't contend such exam cram byproducts won't occur in good time (I have a good week and a half left...) but I have to say, at a time where I usually feel stressed to the max... today I am feeling pretty fantastic.
I made my decision. Insert gasp here. I didn't think the day would come either. And I didn't think I'd ever feel as fabulous about it as I do. But I do. I feel great. I feel excited about the prospect of being a graduate student. I feel excited about house hunting, and navigating a new campus. To put it simply, I feel the best I have felt, in a very long time.
And there is no doubt. I know my reasons for chosing. And I feel awesome.
I can also see the end. In a few shorts weeks I will be done my undergraduate degree, which is incredibly exciting. I feel fantastic, and I cannot wait to celebrate like never before. Bar nights of non-stop booty shakin' will be had. Tequilla will fly, and I will celebrate life in all its glory.
I'm excited for all to come. The summer. New beginnings. New friendships. New experiences. All of it.
Today I feel very fortunate. And I feel very happy.
:D
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
fuck yah for happiness, decision making and tequila drinking. count me in for all of the above. congrats on the decision. only 4 exams, and 11 days left till glory. and then some till i return for a fantastic week in the L dot.
Congratulations!! I'm excited to hear about your choice...
oh my. i contrasted my last blog post with yours. I'm glad you're surviving well. But its the calm in the eye that I feel right now...i swear.
Post a Comment