I don't know. That's the million dollar answer to the million dollar question. What do I want to do next year? Well it'd help if I knew what I wanted to do 10 years from now. Heck, even 5 years from now.
But I do know this.
I want to be able to read the newspaper. Hell, I want to be able to eat breakfast while not in a moving vehicle (namely Lil red, on the way to school). I want to be able to watch the news, and learn about what's going on in the world. I want to watch the presidential election campaigns.
I want to have my own fridge. I want to do my own grocery shopping. So that I can choose what I do, or do not want to eat. I want to learn new recipes, and try all of Heather's oatmeal recipes.
I want to buy more cds, and learn how to download music. I want to learn artists names, and expand my music knowledge, and taste. One word: booty. second word: limiting.
I want to do art again. Perhaps take another nude art class. because I love nude art classes; they're fun. I'd also like to refresh my art history knowledge. I loved art history back in the day.
I want to read for leisure. All the brilliant books that are everywhere. I want to be in a book club.
I want to watch independent films, and learn more about cinematography. I want to know directors, and actors names.
I want to scrapbook. Cause I haven't scrapbooked for myself since I was in grade 11. I have so many incredible moments to scrapbook.
I want to travel. Maybe to Ottawa to visit Bolly. Or to Toronto to explore the city. Or to the maritimes to experience rural living. Or to Vancouver and Victoria to see Heather and Rachael. I'd like to see Greece too.
I'd also like to take up meditation. I think transcedental experiences are cool.
I'd also like to visit my grandparents. I haven't seen them enough (it's hard when you're always working or in school). I'd like to talk to them about what it was like raising my parents. The people I love most in this world.
I want to hang out on a farm. And sleep till I hear the roaster scream, so that I could get up and collect eggs.
I also want to lie on the grass. Fresh green class. And feel the wind, while looking up to a beautiful blue sky.
I'd also like to plant and grow a garden. My own delicious garden of greens. With baby cucumbers and tomatoes.
I don't know what I want to be. But these are the things I would like to do.
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment