Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Blog what?

Hmm... for a long time I have resisted the temptations of blogging, for fear of engaging in excessive self-reflection, narcissistic topic-try, and general incoherence. Yet, alas, here I find myself, seduced by the alluring blog scene...

I'm no magician with words. I have no particularly exciting stories to tell.... and yet, I found myself overwhelmed by the desire to click "create blog."

I know some fabulous bloggers... perhaps I was enticed by their posts. If only my words were so beautiful. If only my life, had such stories to tell.

I'm going to have to practice this whole blogging thing. So far... I'm feeling a sense of... writer's block.

Perhaps I'm destined to be a reader, rather than a writer...

Hmm... I'm thinking title of first blog should be:
Why have I surcome to the urge that is the desire to blog!?

Subtitle: Will anyone acutally be motivated to read this?

5 comments:

bexintoronto said...

Chloe!!! It was with pure joy and glee that I read your email and clicked the link, then immediately subjected myself to the frustration of making a "google account" so I could leave you a comment. Yes! I will read your blog. With midterms right around the corner, the thought of another tool of procrastination makes me deliriously happy. In fact, I am book-marking this shit, so be sure to update! Also, I remember what an amusing writer you are, both for your content and amazing spelling mishaps (narcassistic - sounds like a self-loving drug cop).
I miss you.
I hope we can have a little get together sometime during the holidays. I know you're busy but it'd be nice to catch up!

Anonymous said...

"when you think about love, think about me..."

I will read your blog! you are so lovely:)

Anonymous said...

Chloe!!!! I effing love your blog! Now i fear that my blog will never be as good as your blog...but there'a a change I may begin.

Lucky_Clover said...

Becky! I heart thee so!
I guess I had security settings such that there could be no unlisted members commenting. I changed it though, so now anyone can comment. The fact that you made an account just for me makes me happy on the inside.

LOL - I DO SUCK AT SPELLING!

LOL!! remembers all the time becky had to spell check...

Anyways love, thanks for the support! I will keep at this blog business... you should write too! I LOVE your writing!!

Lucky_Clover said...

Rach - I feel that you have some serious blog potential. Roll wit it my fwend. Roll with it.